guide to cabo
Fashion Travel

Guide to Cabo

{Blue Life One Piece // Ray-Ban Sunglasses} {Blue Life Bikini // Ray-Ban Sunglasses} Life has been crazy as of late with lots of life changes i.e. moving to Silver Lake, deciding to go back to school (eek!). Which is why I’ve taken a hiatus…

August 24, 2017
L.A. Food Guide
Food Travel

L.A. Food Guide

I’ve lived in L.A. for about a year and a half now (aka I’m no expert), but people often ask me for recommendations when they come to Los Angeles. And since I am constantly searching for the best foodie spots in the cities I…

January 17, 2017
FEATURED/USED
Fashion Travel

Lake Tahoe

{Laundry by Shelli Segal Jacket – similar // RES Denim Jeans – similar // Asos Turtleneck – similar // Chinese Laundry Boots // Asos Beanie // Ray Ban Sunglasses} {Urban Outfitters Jacket // Urban Outfitters Sweater // Asos Beanie – similar // Lululemon Leggings // Steve Madden Boots //…

December 30, 2016
Personal

How To Get Through

If you know me, you know I’m not a cryer. But these past couple of days, I have been a complete & total mess. If I see anything having to do with the election, god forbid anything about little girls keeping up hope, or…

November 11, 2016