Guide to Nantucket
Fashion Travel

Guide to Nantucket

Last month, my family and I traveled over to one of my favorite places for a family friend’s wedding. Nantucket is a little island off the coast of Massachusetts that is seriously one of the most idyllic & adorable places in the whole world!…

August 26, 2016
Guide to Tulum
Fashion Travel

Guide to Tulum

Last month, D and I packed our bags and headed to paradise aka Tulum, Mexico. If you’re in serious need of a vacay, like we were, I highly recommend Tulum. With it’s clear, warm waters, amazing food, and convenience of only being a country away, you…

June 17, 2016
Tulum Ruins
Fashion Travel

Tulum Ruins

  {For Love and Lemons Top // Free People Shorts // Soludos Slides // Quay Australia Sunnies // See by Chloe Bag} If you haven’t heard of Tulum yet, where have you been? It’s the most amazing little beach town about an hour and…

May 26, 2016
Coachella Fashion
Fashion Travel

Coachella 2016

Day One: {For Love and Lemons Romper // B-Low the Belt Belt // Marc Fisher Booties // Quay Australia Sunnies} Day Two: {For Love and Lemons Dress // American Apparel Body Suit // Body Bauble Jewels // Marc Fisher Booties // BP Sunnies} Day…

April 20, 2016
Blonde Banter
Fashion

Not Your Mama’s Overalls

{Topshop Overalls // Topshop Tee // Urban Outfitters Hat – similar // Quay Australia Sunnies // Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag // Topshop Booties // Nila Anthony Pompom} I have loved overalls since I was about 5 years old, so I was pretty excited when…

March 13, 2016